Saturday, August 25, 2007

Full Time Income for Part Time Work

I realised recently that these days I probably only put about half a day's work a week into my network marketing business (on average) yet my income is a full-time income and is still going up overall! So, am I glad that I didn't quit when the business got challenging? You bet! One of the first things I was told when I joined Forever (the mlm company I have been with for over 12 years) was: 'You can only fail at this business if you quit'. So, I promised myself that I would stick at it, no matter what. And the advice was right. I have loads of free time now to do other things so it's a much better life-balance.

7 comments:

Kevin Thompson said...

There is a Career Leadership program designed to identify, encourage and promote the next generation of corporate leaders among men and women and ethnic minorities across the World. You can read about it at http://interviewteacher.com/blog/?p=46

ChrisP said...

Join us on May 6, 2009, from 8am-3pm at the Chase Center on the Riverfront for The Delaware Job Hunters Education and Networking Event. This important and timely event is being held to provide education to Delaware job seekers to improve their job search skills and gain a competitive edge in today’s job market. The event will also provide attendees the opportunity to meet with local companies to learn about job opportunities. This is a FREE event.

To register for the event call Joyce Dungee Proctor at 302-504-9922 or visit www.integritycareertransitions.com and click on seminars and choose the Delaware Job Hunters event to register.

Jen McCleve said...

I've heard that network marketing is a great way to make some money. I've been looking for some network marketing training. Do you know of anywhere where I could find something like that?

Frank said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Frank said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I have the Network Marketing Business and I really impressed from your blog, You should keep posting more.

reena said...

i saw your blog its nice and have been reading along.i am also studying on Online marketing and this is blog is very useful.

http://cbonlinepvtltd.com/